If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, October 11, 2012

Quick Date!

We meet our friends for lunch, or at chick-fil-a.
A lot of my friends who work meet over coffee.

How about taking time out for some hot chocolate and a sweet treat.
Some one on one (or in my case 5 to 2) time!




 I promise the conversations, and the $3.00 will be worth it!

I love these little moments and discussions that we have as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected