If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, October 1, 2012

Dramatic Play: Costumes Box

Every year, on September 30th I pull out the Halloween decorations (because my hubs won't let me do it earlier) and I pull out the old costumes and let the kids play with them for the whole month.

They are in great condition and a great change from the normal princess and police dress ups my kids play with all year.  This is also the time I go through the regular day dress ups and repair and wash them.

We went in the back yard and let the kids enjoy the first day of their Halloween Costume Box.




This also gave me just enough time to put everything out while they were busy "playing."

Even my 9 month old had some fun!


Happy Fall everyone!

2 comments:

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected