If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snow Man Pancakes!

Found originally here

We had pancakes for lunch because I needed a break up in the lunch routine.
It was snowing, and seemed like a perfect, "You're the coolest mommy EVER" moment, so...we went with it!

Pancakes are my friend Hilary's recipe:
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup oats

1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup milk
1 cup water.



1/4 cup batter yields 16-18 pancakes


After I made them, I added a bacon scarf, chocolate chip eyes, nose and buttons and marshmallow snowballs. I saved the extras for breakfast tomorrow. I'll just pop them in the toaster and we will be good to go!

In the words of MY favorite show YGG

"Try it! You'll like it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected