If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, December 12, 2011

Snow Day Activity - Balloon Butt Pop!

My daughter had a mermaid party for her 4th birthday.  One of the activities was popping bubbles with your butt!  They had a fantastic time and thought - hey lets do this again when it's snowy and we can't go out!



You don't have to be dressed like a mermaid to do this activity.
Haha.

Some other variations I would do with this particular game is play music and when they heard the chorus try and pop it.
Play the ABC's on repeat and they have to try and pop it on their letter.

The possibilities are endless AND the giggles are contagious.

So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected