If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, August 15, 2011

Quick Note

This is the last week before school starts for 2 of my kiddos. So I will be doing basic and fun stuff with them before we have to start life again. Boo Hiss.

Here is what we will be doing this week...

Toothpick Sculptures

Box Robots

Musical Xylophones

Apple Sushi

and...Ice Treasures

Boy have my kids grown! Most of those posts are from 2008 and 2009. Crazy. Have a great week and I am so excited for the new adventure my family is about to start.  There are going to be lots of posts coming up so don't fret! :)

1 comment:

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected