If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Applesauce Painting

Sometimes I forget that I have a 6 month old at home too. 
Its because she is so good and usually is asleep or sitting in her seat watching the other girls do their thing.
Well, this time it was time to get her involved too!

I put small dabs of applesauce on the tray and let her "paint" with it.
 This is really great for this age because it helps them release their fists and although it is messy they like that they can eat it too.

I just dabbed more and more and she kept playing and fisting the applesauce in her mouth.

It wasn't as messy as you would think.
She kept most of it on the tray and her chin! :)

For the other 2 girls I gave them a cookie sheet and a 1/2 cup of applesauce and told them FINGERS only.
This was fun for them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected