If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, July 25, 2011

Scheduling Toddlers/Toddler Tips/Potty Training

Before I wrap up this series of Potty Training Tips - today I am leaving it up to questions and answers.

Leave a comment with the question and I will post the answer on this post.

1 comment:

  1. My toddler can tell me when he pees and poops. He's not quite to the point of telling me beFORE he does it, just AS he's doing it. (Progress is progress in my eyes - lol) Anyway, I want to introduce or somehow let him know his pee and poop can/will go in the toilet someday. How would you do this? He understands a lot and talking about things and explaining things seems to actually work with him, so I'm thinking if I get the potty seat and show it to him, have him sit on it and just explain that this is where his pee and poop go, that'd be a good start... what do you think?

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected