If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Community Helpers - 1

This month we are talking about my family's FAVORITE topic - Community Helpers. 
I am totally serious. I showed the "class" what I was talking about and as you can see...MY KID is thrilled!
Today we dressed up as Community Helpers.
 From the top.  Trash Man, Postal Worker.
Middle: Nurse, Doctor, Nurse
Bottom: Policeman and Fireman
Then we talked about what each of the helpers do.

 Because my family loves them so much, I had all of the appropriate tools that correspond with each helper.


 This was fun for everyone and it is good to role play/dress up every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected