If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Teaching Shapes to Toddlers - 6

Musical Shape Freeze Dance

Any excuse to play music really loud and shake your body is a plus in my book.

I had shapes all over the ground and then played this CD that I got from the Library.
Loud then Stop and they had to land on a shape. Then I drew from a bag the winning shape and that kid got a Gummy Bear. We rotated through a few times and then we took the shapes away and just let them dance and be crazy.
Everyone loved this game. Especially the two girls above! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected