If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, May 7, 2010

Healthy Kids Activities - Teeth #5

No pictures today just awesome stuff.

Today I let me kids play a game on the computer all about teeth.
There is a lot of cool stuff on it about teeth!

We also ate snacks that were good for our teeth, like apples and cheese and made a little feast of it.

We went over the teeth one more time I like THIS chart.

Then I taught them 2 silly songs about teeth.
Here they are!
Ahem. Sorry I needed to clear my throat.


Sing to "Do Your Ears Hang Low!"


Are your teeth clean and white?
Do you brush them every night?
Do you brush them in the morning?
Do you brush them right?
Do you brush them side to side?
Are your teeth clean and white?
Do you floss them good
To remove the bits of food?
Do you floss them every day?
Like you know you should?
Do you take good care of
The teeth that are there?
Do you floss them good?


I made up silly hand gestures for this one.

and one more for good measure...



Sing to "Row, Row Row your Boat"


Brush, brush, brush your teeth.
At least two times a day.
Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning,
Fighting tooth decay.

Floss, floss,floss your teeth.
Every single day.
Gently, gently, gently,gently,
Whisking Plaque away.
Rinse, rinse, rinse your teeth
Every single day.
Swishing, swishing, swishing, swishing,
Fighting tooth decay.



This week was fun, any suggestions for the following weeks?




1 comment:

  1. That sounds super fun for you and kids. Moms would definitely love to teach this to their kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected