If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, March 19, 2010

Green Lunch

This has been so much fun this week, we had to end it with a bang!
MMMmmmm
Pesto Pasta, Kiwi, Pistachio Pudding, Avacados, Honeydew, and Cucumbers w/Lemon

Lets see how they did...
A - LOVED the Pasta
L - loved the Avacados
B - Loved EVERYTHING (suprise, suprise)
S - ate whatever I gave her. LOL

We decided that the sweet things were very good and had a hard time decided what the other foods should be as far as catergory.  A put the pasta in the yummy catergory. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected