If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, February 8, 2010

Piggy Banks

Its CIRCLE day, and we decided to learn about CYLINDERS as well.

So you need to start by coloring, painting, or stamping a piece of construction paper.
Then you round up a few of these...
Then you tape colored construction paper to each end and then tape the colored on to that...
Everyone gets a turn...
Then cut a hole in the lid...
Then add the monies...
Fun, recycled materials, cute and FREE!
Tell your friends today...There is a giveaway on Thursday!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a totally cute and fun idea! I am going to try it with my boys this afternoon!
    Love your blog - I am following you and I added your button to my blog - home you can do the same - http://guidetosurvivingmotherhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I found it through a friend's blog, and it is so great to have some fun, cheap and easy activity ideas to do with my kids. And on top of that, they are educational! I love it! I am really excited to try out this bank idea since right now my little girl is using a plain old sour cream container with a slit cut in the top of it as her bank. :) Thanks so much for all your awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected