If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Look and Learn Dinosaurs

My nephew got this for Christmas last year and my son couldn't keep his hands off of it, so with an extra gift card that I had I went to Target and bought one for him. It is from National Wildlife Federation here is the LINK.
It is a view master too, so you buy the little books with the cards in it and let them explore. The best part is that they are 3D and they come with an information booklet with several disks in them.
If you have a little one who loves stuff like this I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product. They even have a disney set of cartridges too!
Oh did I mention that if you didn't want it to be a view master it has a switch on it so it becomes actual binoculars? SWEET!
I LOVE this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected