If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yellow Lunch

My son had a friend over for a swimming play date and we had a yellow lunch!

This what what it consisted of: bananas, ramen, pringles, lemon, pineapples and corn. You could use these items or add some more. I would love to hear what you did.
Then the kids tasted what was in each compartment.


Then we talked about salty, sweet and sour. Then did a little experiment.

Then we charted what eveything tasted like and which ones we prefered.

Thanks A for coming over...it's official you now have to come over for red, orange,green, blue and purple tastings. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog! Thanks so much for giving me ideas. I am pretty uncreative when it comes to my kids. Very sad. You may be my hero!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected