If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Splash Out

This is a product test post. Since there are only a few days of summer left we decided to take this baby out and try it out. You fill the balloons up and then stick it in the ball and turn the timer and pass it. When the timer stops a pin inside pokes the balloons and gets you wet.

My kids liked it, and when we ran out of balloons they wanted to play with the hose - this was a fun little afternoon of water play! Thanks to Auntie S who gave this to L for his 3rd birthday. Summer Birthdays ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected