If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, July 20, 2009

Recycle Game

My son just had his third birthday. That makes it now 3 kids 3 and under. Which is great. Every time we have a birthday we get great cards that I want to save but can't so this is what I do...
I cut out their favorite parts. Sometimes it is a little kid or a number or a character. Then I cut half circles out of the waste. I slit the moon shape and the bottom of the character and make paper dolls or paper people.
Then we play with them.
Then we store them in a pencil box for a winter day because it is a cool reminder of our birthdays and something easy to pull out. Cool right? I have done this every birthday so we have one big box of paper people with stands! It is really fun especially for me because there is no real prep work for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected